|Here are the Important Rules that are in effect for all of my games. These are not going to change unless we find a problem with it, or if we find a better way.
- If you miss a session you are docked 500 exp. and you miss out on everything that the group got. This can mean the difference between a level to those of you who are new to this.
- The exp penalty for being late is set up like this. Half-hour : 100 exp; Hour: 200 exp; hour and a half: 300 exp. Any longer then that you are consider a no show and get the full penalty.
- If you miss more then two sessions in a row without a good reason then your player will find a less than pleasant end.
- Out of player talk is done with a underline all text that is underlined is considered out of player. Everything else is in game.
- You will be assigned a Dice page as soon as I we begin play
- IF YOU EVER BLOW OFF THE GROUP AT THE LAST MINUTE YOUR PLAYER IS DEAD, WITH NO HOPE OF RETURN.